Worst LFZ Posts

Like trash talk, but with pictures...

Postby OKC Longhorn on Wed May 21, 2003 9:50 pm

KC Horns strikes again!! :lol:

You can't hide from me Buddy. I know who you are. You're ReRun from "Good Times" right? WAZZZZUPPPPP!!!!!!!!!
OKC Longhorn
All American
All American

Postby Music City Mafia on Fri May 30, 2003 1:46 pm

Don't bring that shit over here.

"AGGY" is GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY.

Edited by: HornMafia
Music City Mafia
All American
All American

Postby OKC Longhorn on Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:10 pm

I also love any big black guy that drives 18 wheelers in the off-season.
OKC Longhorn
All American
All American

Postby Music City Mafia on Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:51 am

Hornmafia -

Posting rules that aren't consistently enforced was, imho, pretty stupid, hence my reason for posting those on this thread, which is supposed to be about stupid LFZ posts.

By the way, it's also my opinion that editing my post like that is pretty damn GAY GAY GAY. [/i]
Music City Mafia
All American
All American

Postby 12ozLongneck on Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:45 pm

Any farewell post is the worst post ever.

Speaking of such things, is MusicCityMafia the same tool who ran away from LFZ becasue everyone was a big meanie to him? :lol:
Your existence is not impossible, but it’s also not very likely.
12ozLongneck
All American
All American

Postby HornMafia on Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:56 pm

Well if you think editing your dumbass post is GAY GAY GAY then leave the fucking board and never come back.

I'm not going to stand for someone bashing Wheeler and his rules on HIS board. If you want a board where you can say gay shit like "aggy" and tell outhouse jokes all day, go join austin360 (is that still around?) or start your own board.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Music City Mafia on Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:52 pm

Hornmafia -
The source of this thread was people posting what they considered to be stupid posts from LFZ. I chose to include a post that warned people about a rule that was claimed to be strictly enforced when in fact it isn't, as evidenced by the fact that at this moment you can go read a thread labelled "cougar high helmet..." I found the hypocricy of the post, not the right to say "aggy" to be the stupid part of it. Perhaps you should rename yourself Thought Police if you're going to edit peoples' opinions like that. Didn't mean to piss in your wheaties... I was just providing my candidate for the subject of this thread. If you don't want me posting here anymore then say so.

12oz-
I believe I am the "tool" to which you're referring, though I did not leave LFZ for the reason you state. One of the more enjoyable parts of posting there were the heated debates. I just grew tired of all the nit-picking by Bob and "staff" that, imho, was draining the fun out of the LFZ and making it more of a chore than a joy to post there. No one there (or here) ever hurt my feelings by being a "meanie" and I think I held my own well enough while I posted there. Perhaps my blanket apology to any LFZ posters that I may have offended left the impression that I myself was, but that wasn't the case. I just felt like it was an appropriate thing to say in a farewell post in case anyone had been offended by me. I'm thicker skinned than that. Who knows... I may go back to posting on LFZ after some time passes (enough others have left and returned, right?) but for now I thought I'd give this board a try.
Music City Mafia
All American
All American

Postby Music City Mafia on Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:57 pm

Also, Hornmafia, if you don't want to insult Wheeler/LFZ perhaps you shouldn't have started a thread like this in the first place. If you're so concerned with pissing off or offending him, why would you start a thread to list the worst of the worst from that board in the first place?
Music City Mafia
All American
All American

Postby 12ozLongneck on Wed Jun 04, 2003 1:45 pm

Who knows... I may go back to posting on LFZ after some time passes (enough others have left and returned, right?) but for now I thought I'd give this board a try.

Now that you've tried this one, how about giving Hornfans a whirl? I bet fighttexasfight.com is pretty swell too. \:D/
12ozLongneck
All American
All American

Postby HornMafia on Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:17 pm

*I* started this thread to make fun of the dumbasses that permeate that board, to save the email from person to person.

*I*, as moderator and part-inspiration of this site, have every right to have on this thread what I want. And I don't want anything on here I strongly disagree with.

Thought Police, yes. Nobody said that this was fair.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Music City Mafia on Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:32 am

Very inspiring, indeed :roll:
Music City Mafia
All American
All American

Postby HornMafia on Thu Jun 05, 2003 6:09 pm

Indeed. I was also the inspiration for Sexiest Man Alive and Ass Kickers Magazine.
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby El Aitch Bee on Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:38 pm

Here's something that will be easy to make fun of: Since y'all were fighitng about some LFZ shit I thought I'd read it but I got lost after about two replies.

Damn... I don't know how I score so well on standardized tests.

I'm just as liable to shit in my boots and put my foot in the toilet as vice versa.

We-lur
Everybody has to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.
El Aitch Bee
Walk-On
Walk-On

Postby Music City Mafia on Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:10 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, the acronym from combining those two worthy publications is SMAAK'M.

Coinky dink? I think not ;) No hard feelings?
Music City Mafia
All American
All American

Postby HornMafia on Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:36 am

Sure, why not.

Now go home and get your shinebox.
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Drew Corleone on Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:54 am

just what this site needs more of: Goodfellas references.

wow.. I just realized Matt used a movie line. This is a colossal event in LM history.
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby 12ozLongneck on Thu Jun 19, 2003 11:37 pm

This would have been fine, but the part about 9/11 catapults it into a classification of stupidity that few ever reach:

OK fellas. I was driving through a parking lot today and saw a lady that had Texas plates on her Lexus. I said to my Father-in-law now there goes a typical texas woman. She had the best of clothes on and was done up top the nines. Then as we were backing out of the spot we were in he says to me, "looks like she roots for the right team!"
I almost shit myself right there. She not only had the Texas plates, but she had a jayhawk sawing the horns off of a patriotic Bevo!

I said to him right there, "I can't wait to get home and tell the boys on LFZ about this one.

Well then I get home and before I can even post this, I read several of y'all saying "get over it!" and "It just shows their gunnin' for us."

I can't believe y'all would even say that. It almost makes me come to the conclusion that you are the same people that would not have retaliated after 9/11.

I read elsewhere today that Texans possess a pride that is not found in even one of the other 49 states and that is something I believe to the core of my soul.

You can take the boy from Texas, but you can never take Texas from the boy!!!!!!!
12ozLongneck
All American
All American

Postby HornMafia on Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:01 am

Now that is a warped sense of reality.
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Mr Sparkle on Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:49 pm

I think this is my first response to this post, mainly because I am worried that someone will quote me over there.

BUT-

Sportzcaster- you may remember him from such shitty posts as "mexicans are criminals"- put out this one on the Golf Tournament thread.

TTT
This cannot be the 'first annual' it can only be the 'first.' Next year it may be the 'second annual ..."

Im no grammar-cop, but I've been through this arguement before on another project.

Take it for what it's worth.

OK- This post is not all that bad in itself. If one can't distinguish "too" from "to" it does get annoying, but this is such an incredibly picky point in a thread that is dedicated to remembering someone who has passed on AND the daughter of that person posted about 3 posts before.

IMO, Grammar means exactly shit if you don't have the courtesy to know when to bring it up.

Also nice spelling of argument.
One Right, One Duty.
Mr Sparkle
Starter
Starter

Postby howieman on Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:08 pm

that would be funny
howieman
All American
All American

Postby 12ozLongneck on Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:21 pm

From a thread entitled "The Ban is Over" on the football board:

Well, I left here sometime ago when the bitching and complaining got to me and what I wanted to read as a fan. I claimed I would never be back. Famous last words. Well, this is the only damn place I enjoy reading about college football, so, I am back.
This place pisses me off from time to time, but it is the best on the web for longhorn football.

Well whoop-de-fucking-do! The only thing gayer than the farewell post is the "I'm Back!" post. Fucking assclown.
12ozLongneck
All American
All American

Postby Simon Honeybone on Sun Jul 20, 2003 9:34 am

Just about any post I make.

Other than that yes the I'm back posts lick sack.
I fart in the B_S & Big XII's general direction
Simon Honeybone
All Conference
All Conference

Postby Makaveli on Fri Jul 25, 2003 4:24 pm

The Mock-Young poll Jihad thread.

Amazing.
"A Hundred Times Nothing Killed the Donkey" -- Czech Proverb
Makaveli
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby Tom Landry on Mon Jul 28, 2003 8:55 pm

I'm a big fan of the posts, and the rebuttals, that debate whether or not any time Desirable Recruit X decides to attend another school "Is this a sign that Mack Brown is totally getting his ass handed to him and the whole program is gpoing down the shitter?" :roll: :roll: :roll:
Ŧσm Ļąŋďŗ¥؛ Ħøŗŋ Ħęŗō
Tom Landry
Special Teamer
Special Teamer

Postby Mr. Peabody on Mon Jul 28, 2003 8:59 pm

I feel the same way about all the Tommie Harris threads. He's had his dick drug in the dirt enough. If he's injury free this year and can't perform up to expectations, then so be it. :roll:
Mr. Peabody
All American
All American

PreviousNext

Return to Garbage Gab