Worst LFZ Posts

Like trash talk, but with pictures...

Postby LMQueen on Mon Aug 18, 2003 1:17 pm

It's a good thing we have the LMFZ.
Having the opposite viewpoint from you ensures my moral supremecy.

-UTWiz
LMQueen
Goomah
Goomah

Postby Mr. Peabody on Mon Aug 18, 2003 1:20 pm

It's a good thing that you have each other. :lol:
Last edited by Mr. Peabody on Mon Aug 18, 2003 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Peabody
All American
All American

Postby Silverado on Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:55 pm

These "football coaches" would have several delay of game penalties while searching their playsheet for the Ask Corso function.
Silverado
All Conference
All Conference

Postby Drew Corleone on Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:07 pm

horns78 would have no room on his playsheet, what with all the emoticons...
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Drew Corleone on Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:52 am

here's a good entry... From the Chris Simms play-by-play thread...

woohoooo! TD and extra points, Chris!
Taking notes, Davis?

Yeah, because Chris NEVER drove our offense down for a TD... ever... not once in three years.
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Drew Corleone on Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:00 am

from parshooter Horn...

Based upon his earlier post on his proposed Sunday itinerary, it is apparent that Stick Dude is the anonimous "Texas Fan" who wrote the chronology of his day on the day of the UT v. Nebraska Big XII Championship Game in San Antonio.

Um, right. Nothing against Stick Dude, but his deal was not as funny as that Big 12 Championship thing. It wasn't even as funny as the chronologies that matt has done the past few years.
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby LMQueen on Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:04 am

I agree, Drew. When I read stick dude's post, I thought of Matt's from last year right before the season. It was much more amusing. I hope he is working on one for this week.
Having the opposite viewpoint from you ensures my moral supremecy.

-UTWiz
LMQueen
Goomah
Goomah

Postby HornMafia on Tue Aug 26, 2003 6:51 pm

I didn't even read stick dude's because the guy is such a tool.

I might post one. If I do it now though it will look like I'm following that numbnuts.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Drew Corleone on Tue Aug 26, 2003 6:53 pm

I usually like Stick Dude's stuff. He's a good Republican.
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby HornMafia on Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:23 pm

He's just way too hyper all the time and uses more emoticons than horns78 if that is possible.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Hornball on Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:26 am

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :oops: :evil: :badgrin: :roll: ;) :| =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X
Hornball
Walk-On
Walk-On

Postby Tom Landry on Mon Sep 01, 2003 5:00 pm

nnnnicky is quickly gaining my vote for the next Survivor round if there is one. Not only is he generally completely wrong, he doesn't know what he's talking about, and delivers his ignorance in an incredibly unjustifiable self-righteous tone.

His retarded ass sabotage theories -- particularly the one about Davis is scheming to ruin Nordgren's life -- is worthy of naught but the most profound of scorn.
Ŧσm Ļąŋďŗ¥؛ Ħøŗŋ Ħęŗō
Tom Landry
Special Teamer
Special Teamer

Postby PrideMtnSooner on Sat Sep 06, 2003 9:21 am

The whole Mojo thing is getting flat odd.

The biggest tool in the history of LFZ?
PrideMtnSooner

Postby Simon Honeybone on Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:35 am

That dude is flat out the craziest shithouse rat of all time.
I fart in the B_S & Big XII's general direction
Simon Honeybone
All Conference
All Conference

Postby Hornball on Sun Sep 07, 2003 5:59 pm

You guys throw out that "worst poster ever on LFZ" way too much. I have seen several different people called out as "worst poster ever", including myself. No way in hell Mojo is the worst. He has contributed to boards other than trash talk for a while now.

Something set him off and he took things to Trash Talk, then Honeybone bans him. How the hell anyone can get banned for stuff on trash talk is beyond me. Honeybone isn't a bad poster in general, but I definitely think he is the worst staff member.
Hornball
Walk-On
Walk-On

Postby HornMafia on Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:33 pm

1. Saying someone is the worst ever _____ is good shtick.

2. MojoCountry contributes nothing.
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby HornMafia on Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:45 pm

:lol:

The Proxy Farewell Post:

Mojocountry sent me an e-mail requesting that I let everyone know he will no longer be on the board. He will still be reading it, but will no longer post.
I will be the first to wish him well in his life of not posting on LFZ.

This post is meant for the Biergarten and not for Trash Talk, so those who wish to Talk Trash, continue doing so in the correct forum.
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby PrideMtnSooner on Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:05 pm

78, you are one dense fucker.
PrideMtnSooner

Postby Simon Honeybone on Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:45 pm

PMS with the captain obvious post :badgrin:
I fart in the B_S & Big XII's general direction
Simon Honeybone
All Conference
All Conference

Postby Hornball on Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:56 am

:roll:
Hornball
Walk-On
Walk-On

Postby Drew Corleone on Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:50 pm

re: the AAS online poll..
I don't know who the asshole who is voting for Mock but I know who thought it was cute to vote for Young last time.

Yes, that was me last time. It WAS kind of funny, because I didn't understand (and really still don't) why everyone cared so much. But NO, I did not even know there was such a poll today until I read that thread (once it already had about 15 replies) and NO, I am not trying to "sabotage" the LFZ's sabotage attempt. BTW, after the 100 times I voted for Young on that last one, I felt bad for upsetting everyone and I voted for Mock about 600.

it just makes you a f%^&ing jerk

Again, I don't see why everyone gets so wrapped up in this. It kind of bothers me. It's as if you can't have fun with Texas football anymore. There's always an agenda, and someone is always "out to get you." Every website has some stupid poll. Who takes them seriously? ESPN, CNNSI, any of them... who cares? So the AAS has one, too... I just refuse to believe that they are over there at a staff meeting doing the Monty Burns finger wiggle and devising ways to fracture the Texas fanbase.

I don't know what people want. If Kirk Bohls writes a negative article then everyone rails on him for not supporting the team (which is not his job, as a columnist). But when Joe Blow fan logs onto the Internet five minutes after a 59-point win, talking about how "disappointed" he is, then you're some naive "sunshine pumper" if you question that assessment.

Again, where did all the fun go? You know what the most fun part of the season has been? It was the few hours of playing poker at the Saturday night tailgate, when we weren't even thinking about the game and the QB situation and what writer is out there trying to bash Texas.

Whoever you are, get f^&*ing lost and don't come around here any more. It isn't funny.

Now I don't know if this is directed at me, but oh well... as I said I had nothing to with artificially inflating the poll results. But again, it just seems like way too much ado about something trivial.

Honestly, I have too many other things to worry about right now, which take precedence over fringe Longhorns-related nonsense.
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby HornMafia on Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:35 pm

Good God that board has been unbearable to read the past couple of days.

Okay, we lost. It sucks. Our coaches suck.

Do we REALLY need EIGHT threads on the same bullshit? Do we really need 15 threads on playing Vincent Young this week???

Now you have someone asking when MAJOR FREAKING APPLEWHITE will be ready to take over the program.

I'm pissed as much as any else, but damn, at some point you have to quit feeling fucking sorry for yourself and move on.
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby 12ozLongneck on Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:14 pm

If I were Bob, I wouldn't have taken any new registrations after the game. The football board is an asswhip right now.
Your existence is not impossible, but it’s also not very likely.
12ozLongneck
All American
All American

Postby Tom Landry on Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:32 pm

Do we REALLY need EIGHT threads on the same bullshit? Do we really need 15 threads on playing Vincent Young this week???

Hear hear.

I'm pissed as much as any else, but damn, at some point you have to quit feeling fucking sorry for yourself and move on.

Hear fucking hear. The football board is painfully bad right now.

NEWSFLASH: Nobody gives a shit if you're off the Mack Brown bandwagon. And sure as hell, unless you give enough money to build the new weight center or the basketball practice facility, the Powers That Be at the athletic department don't give a shit that you claim you're not givig money to the school unless coaching changes are made.
Ŧσm Ļąŋďŗ¥؛ Ħøŗŋ Ħęŗō
Tom Landry
Special Teamer
Special Teamer

Postby Tom Landry on Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:39 pm

Whoops, almost passed up the chance to use the spiffy LMFZ emoticons.

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

](*,)

:red: :-&

:-$

[-X =; [-(
Ŧσm Ļąŋďŗ¥؛ Ħøŗŋ Ħęŗō
Tom Landry
Special Teamer
Special Teamer

PreviousNext

Return to Garbage Gab