LOST 2/23

A hit-or-miss hodgepode of hyperbolicism...

LOST 2/23

Postby HornMafia on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:59 pm

What did everyone think?

I appear to have liked this episode more than most. I thought the Jack sideways storyline was well done (although again I don't see where these fit into the big picture), and the Claire story was excellent as well.

I guess we now know what the numbers mean as well. Seems like we're setting ourselves up for a war at the temple.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Re: LOST 2/23

Postby Makaveli on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:01 pm

I agree with everything you said.
"A Hundred Times Nothing Killed the Donkey" -- Czech Proverb
Makaveli
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby tamut98 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:50 am

My favorite episode this year. I was reading on shaggy about some theories on this episode and who David's mom might be. Someone suggested it could be Juliette.

The scenes with Claire and Jin were great too. It "looks" like the MIB has two recruits with Claire and Sawyer.

I guess I can always watch the 7 o clock showing of this episode on Tuesday to find this out... but how did Kate get possession of Aaron? I can't remember if Claire just abandoned him and left or she gave him to someone.
WuhPOW!
tamut98
All Conference
All Conference

Postby Drew Corleone on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:07 am

Claire had gone with John and Sawyer and just walked off into the jungle at night.
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby eochs on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:06 pm

The going theories now are:

the flash sideways are the version of life where Jacob never visited the losties early in their lives...

or

The flash sideways are seen "through the looking glass", a miiror version of the losties lives where they never visit the island and some things are the opposite of what we've seen... Kate helping Claire instead of continuing to run, Jack having a son, Locke still close with his father and still with Helen, ben and ethen in normal jobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eochs
Admin/2-time LMFZ WSoP Champ
Admin/2-time LMFZ WSoP Champ

Return to Strange, But True