Kanye = Complete and Total Dickhead

A hit-or-miss hodgepode of hyperbolicism...

Kanye = Complete and Total Dickhead

Postby Bucharest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:12 am

http://www.wwtdd.com/2009/09/kanye-really-is-a-dick/

Not sure how anyone can listen to this a-hole, but I'm clearly in the minority on that as others can obviously separate the music from complete waste of oxygen that that guy is.....wish .50 cent/some other random rapper would take care of that guy....what a douche.
" How come it took three seconds to euthanize Eight Belles, but the WNBA is starting Year 12?" - Bill Simmons
Bucharest
All American
All American

Re: Kanye = Complete and Total Dickhead

Postby AtlLonghorn on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:13 am

staged.
"I told our good friend Matthew McConaughey this was like winning an Oscar or an Emmy and he said, 'Hell no, this is big stuff.'" - Mack Brown
AtlLonghorn
All American
All American

Postby Bucharest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:16 am

Could be....but you have to take his past behavior into account, which would lead you to believe it's not staged....but then again, I would've said that about Bruno sticking his ass in Eminem's face. However, that was a "schtick".....hard to believe Taylor Swift would have her acceptance speech ruined for some stupid schtick from a complete asshole like Kanye West.

With all that being said, even this was staged......the dude is still a complete and total dickhead.
" How come it took three seconds to euthanize Eight Belles, but the WNBA is starting Year 12?" - Bill Simmons
Bucharest
All American
All American

Postby U2-Horn on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:20 am

Bucharest wrote:hard to believe Taylor Swift would have her acceptance speech ruined for some stupid schtick from a complete asshole like Kanye West.

I certainly wouldn't have known she won an MTV award otherwise...
"There's a freedom you begin to feel the closer you get to Austin, Texas."
--Willie
U2-Horn
All American
All American

Postby AtlLonghorn on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:23 am

I'm just saying if a Kanye/Swift collaboration comes about (she did a hilarious one with T-Pain, so I wouldn't say it's impossible) it was all planned before this outburst.

Bucharest wrote:With all that being said, even this was staged......the dude is still a complete and total dickhead.

gagreed.
"I told our good friend Matthew McConaughey this was like winning an Oscar or an Emmy and he said, 'Hell no, this is big stuff.'" - Mack Brown
AtlLonghorn
All American
All American

Postby Bucharest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:24 am

U2-Horn wrote:I certainly wouldn't have known she won an MTV award otherwise...

Pretty sure winning a VMA stopped being cool two decades ago, but that's not really the point.
Bucharest
All American
All American

Postby Bucharest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:26 am

Holy crap....after seeing this pic, now I'm REALLY pissed.....I need to find this damn video she made.....and hope there's another "video" somewhere on the internet that's not quite as public???

Bucharest
All American
All American

Postby HornMafia on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:40 am

I might understand if people were getting worked up about a Grammy, or an Academy Award, but we sittin' here talkin' about the VMAs. Hosted by Russell Freakin' Brand. Where Britney kissed Madonna. Where Diana Ross felt up Lil' Kim, whose breast was hanging out of her dress. Where Michael Jackson and Priscella Presley kissed for the first time.

If it wasn't staged, it was stupid, Kanye is an idiot for doing it, but let's not pretend like we're talking about the Grammys here.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby HornMafia on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:41 am

Oh, and:

“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Bucharest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:47 am

This has absolutely nothing to do with the award being won......he could've done that at a karaoke bar in Beaumont and it would've been just as rude, but the reason it's a story is because it's fits his behavior profile over the years....just pointing out that he's a dickhead.....although I'm still 50-50 on this being staged.
Bucharest
All American
All American

Postby Drew Corleone on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:56 am

Eh, sure he's a dick. But it was probably the third most cringe-inducing moment of the half-hour or so that I witnessed. Madonna's 15-minute, monotoned anecdote about a date with Michael Jackson was even more ridiculous than Brooke Shield's eulogy at his funeral extravaganza, and Russell Brand's opening monologue would have earned a lifetime hosting ban at any ceremony that wasn't an absolute farce to begin with.

MTV has a remarkable knack for continuing to set the bar lower and lower.
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby tamut98 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:45 am

You guys still watch MTV? :badgrin:
WuhPOW!
tamut98
All Conference
All Conference

Postby Drew Corleone on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:56 am

My girlfriend's television habits consist almost solely of: daytime talk shows (The View, Oprah, Ellen), MTV (The Hills, Real World, RR/RW Challenge, etc.), Psuedo-celeb reality shows (Keeping up with the Kardashians, Denise Richards, Kendra, Zoe, etc) and Reality talent shows (American Idol, Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, Dancing With The Stars, etc.).
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby dahorns on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:30 pm

Drew Corleone wrote:My girlfriend's television habits consist almost solely of: daytime talk shows (The View, Oprah, Ellen), MTV (The Hills, Real World, RR/RW Challenge, etc.), Psuedo-celeb reality shows (Keeping up with the Kardashians, Denise Richards, Kendra, Zoe, etc) and Reality talent shows (American Idol, Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, Dancing With The Stars, etc.).

that's a full day and/or week... guess you listen to your ipod/iphone and read A LOT

not multiply that by 4 (wife and 3 daughters) and you have my life ... good thing we have more than one TV in our home...

could be worse... mys sisters could live with us, too :-)
dahorns
All Conference
All Conference

Postby Simon Honeybone on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:01 pm

Watching Television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye
I fart in the B_S & Big XII's general direction
Simon Honeybone
All Conference
All Conference

Postby 12ozLongneck on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:07 pm

Taylor Swift does not care about black people.
Your existence is not impossible, but it’s also not very likely.
12ozLongneck
All American
All American

Postby Bucharest on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:35 am

Bucharest
All American
All American

Return to Strange, But True